Tuesday 11 May 2010

Justified is my game (#justified)

Not posted for a little while but I'm still determined to keep this blog going, believe it or not.

Thought i'd dedicate a post to this new show I've recently came across during one of my many escapades online. It's a little show that goes by the name of Justified. It stars the man above himself, Timothy Olyphant. You should recognise him from several films such as Die Hard 4.0, Hitman, The Crazies. Not a bad collection.

This is no film though, This show is about U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, a modern day western-style lawman, who enforces his brand of justice to put a target on his back with criminals and puts him at odds with his bosses in the Marshal service.

The plot revolves around an incident he's involved in that results in him being shipped off back to where he grew up. Kentucky.  He comes across old friends, turned new enemies aswell as past love and he stumbles upon other tidbits of his past life too all while being a man of the law.


It's not my usual type of show to be fair. I'm a bit hit and miss with crime dramas but this has a different feel to it. I've watched the first few episodes and don't see myself growing bored of it anytime soon so that can't be anything but good. For more info on the show check out the official page HERE (beware of spoilers)


-Dave
Share

No comments: