Thursday 22 April 2010

APB Beta Key (#apb #competition)

That's some nifty gear you have. Mind if i try it out?

If you're wondering who these guys are..They're two of many customizable options available to players of a game called APB or All Points Bulletin. It's an open world MMO currently in it's BETA stages. It's being developed by one of my local gaming companies who go by the name of Realtime Worlds. If you like the sorts of GTA and Saints Row then this is a game you  might fancy trying out. Imagine it.. A massive city to run about in and do whatever and whenever you please. You can choose to be a cop or a criminal first off. Uphold the law or betray it..your choice.


 I managed to get into one of the beta sessions last week and got my guy created. Made him similar to myself then decided on taking up a life of crime. I must've played it for a good couple of hours before I had to leave and go out somewhere. I was definitely impressed. I've never played a game like this (size-wise) before so it blew me away at just how open the whole thing was. I saw countless crimes happening, many car chases and tonnes of blood-thirsty civilian shootings.

If you're one of the many people still trying to get into the beta then i have good news for you. I happen to now have a beta key for instant access. I'm willing to give it away for the simple task of following me on twitter and re-posting a little message of mine. My twitter account can be found HERE

If you fancy being in with a shot of getting the key, simply hop on over to my page, follow me then re-post the tweet i've posted and i'll randomly select a winner once i have a decent amount of entries. Following me won't be a lost cause either. I'm slowly but surely going places with this blog and i'd love if you guys continued following after the key has been given away. You never know what might pop up on this blog or indeed my twitter page. Thanks for checking out the blog. Be sure to visit and feel free to get in touch about anything. Get re-tweeting and get yourself a part of APB glory.

-Dave
Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey beta key giveavay please :(

panic@clubsrk.com

Dave Duncan said...

Thanks for the comment. Read the post though man :)